- Bauer, Yehuda, “Antisemitism and Anti-Zionism, New and Old,” in Robert S. Wistrich, ed., Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism in the Contemporary World (Basingstoke: Macmillan, 1990), pp. 195 – 207.
- Hirsh, David, “Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism: Cosmopolitan Reflections,” in Charles Asher Small, ed., The Yale Papers: Antisemitism in Comparative Perspective (New York: ISGAP, 2015), pp. 57 – 174.
- Herf, Jeffrey, ed., Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism in Historical Perspective: Convergence and Divergence (London: Routledge, 2007).
- Shapira, Anita, “Israeli Perceptions of Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism,” Journal of Israeli History, vol. 25, vol. 1 (2006), 245 – 266.
- Wistrich, Robert S., Anti-Judaism, Antisemitism, and Delegitimizing Israel (Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 2016).
Antisemitism: From Its Origins to the Present
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.