Reflecting on your professional development
- Your self-audit and development goal from the start of the course.
- Your weekly reflection grids.
- The course discussions and classroom tasks, including your tweaked lesson plan, identification of local employers and Careers Learning Journey ideas.
Self-audit task revisitedThis self-audit task is for teachers and educators, to help you review your practice and thinking on careers learning. At the start of the course you set a development goal in step 1.2, and this self-audit will help you consider the progress you’ve made towards that goal.When completing the self-audit, there are no right or wrong answers. Answer honestly about where you are now, not where you want to be. Your answers will help you to identify your next steps.
- Access the self-audit task and complete it.
- At the end of the survey, click My responses.
- Click Download as PDF.
- Save the PDF where you will be able to retrieve it as part of your professional development log or performance review.
Short action planIn the comments below, share what you will do differently:
- Over the next few weeks.
- Over the next term.
- Over the course of the academic year.
Linking Curriculum Learning to STEM Careers
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.