Consumer expectations drive change to sustainable business
PollWatch the ‘Change your shoes’ campaign video. Think about what impact this might have on consumers and brands.Tell us in the comments why you think a consumer would make a change to their behaviour after exposure to a civil society campaign.
- Belief that the change will benefit the broader society
- It matches their beliefs and ideals
- The new behaviour is innovative and inspiring
- They see the social justice and feel they want to be part of it
- They will expect more from shoe brands about ethical standards
- It is unlikely to change their buying behaviour
Business Futures: Sustainable Business Through Green HR
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.