- How can an effective strategy reduce workload and increase data efficiencies?
- How might an education technologies strategy support parental engagement and make learning accessible for all?
- What are your next steps to designing or reviewing your school’s strategy?
Reflect on your existing practiceAhead of engaging with the next week of the course, take some time to reflect on your current practice so that you have some clear goals for your learning.To what extent do each of the statements below describe your current context and practice?Think carefully about these statements for yourself and with colleagues before next week. You might like to rate each statement RED (not in place), AMBER (somewhat implemented) or GREEN (fully implemented).
- Our school’s strategy for education technologies considers the reduction of workload
- Our school uses technology for accessibility
- Our school considers how the evidence of impact for any new strategy will be assessed
When you’re ready, click the ‘Mark as complete’ button below and then select ‘End of Week 3’ to finish this week’s learning.
Leadership of Education Technology in Schools
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.