Marketing on a tight budget
- Engaging with prospects and customers in real time to build relationships and encourage recommendations
- Showcasing relevant content to raise brand awareness, encourage interaction and build community
- Resolving customer service issues quickly and publicly
- Effective, real time internal communications across the enterprise and hierarchies
- Tracking trends and testing the “zeitgeist”
- Crowdsourcing of new product development or market research
- Networking to source expertise or business partners
- Improving search engine visibility of a website through regular supply of new and engaging content
Can you think of a good example of a successful social media marketing campaign? What in particular made it stand out for you?
The Power of Social Media
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.