Did you know that...
- It is a lot cooler to follow your own lead, rather than your friends’?
- Blowing a joint is damaging to your lungs, even more so than ‘regular’ smoking?
- Using laughing gas can be very dangerous? The consequences can range from a mere headache to fainting or even permanent brain damage due to oxygen shortage.
- It is a good thing when your parents are strict about your alcohol use? By laying down rules, parents can postpone youngsters from starting to drink alcohol.
- Your brains are still developing up to your 25th year. Using drugs can have a negative influence on that.
© University Medical Center Groningen