What is creativity in Football?
- originality and individuality
- being imaginative, generating new ideas,
- thinking out of the box,
- looking beyond the obvious,
- seeing the game in different ways
- producing new resources/practices
- doing things no-one has done before
- doing things that have been done before but differently
- experimenting and taking risks
- working at the boundaries of the game
Youth Football Coaching: Developing Creative Players
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.