Review of the course
Congratulations on completing this short course.
In the first week, we looked at how Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used to analyse data. You explored:
- How we can define AI
- How AI techniques can add value
- How AI technologies can be used in the analysis of data
In the second week, we examined how AI can turn data into knowledge that can help business leaders with planning and decision-making. You explored:
- The type of data you might need and how AI can be used to help collect this data
- How AI can support the human element in decision-making processes
- Issues and applications of AI that are beyond the immediate business interest
A PDF listing all readings used in this short course is available from the download area.
Before you conclude your studies, you have an opportunity to revisit the five poll questions from Week 1 to see if what you have learned has changed how you perceive artificial intelligence.
To wrap up your learning for this short course, take a moment to reflect on what you have learned:
- What have you found to be particularly good, useful or interesting?
- What actions will you now take to learn more about these topics and put them into practice?
- What questions, if any, have arisen for you?
© Coventry University. CC BY-NC 4.0