Measure your success
Digital marketing campaigns are only successful if you constantly measure what you have achieved against your intended goals.
Remember, always measure results against your business objectives and the key performance indicators you set when you developed your digital marketing plan.
It is suggested that as a minimum you should check how you have performed against the following types of metrics:
- How many new customers you have acquired as a result of your campaign.
- The number of visitors to your site.
- Areas of the site that they have spent time looking at, reviewing content or revisited.
- The level of conversion of sales, downloaded materials, subscriptions to your database.
What do you believe is the single most important driver of a successful digital marketing campaign?
Take our poll to submit and compare answers with other learners.
- Customer acquisition.
- Visitors to your website.
- Converting potential customers to actual customers.
- Content personalisation.
- Creating customer loyalty.
© RMIT University 2017