Multiple types of land use
- residential – for housing
- recreational such as parks and playgrounds
- transport for roads, railways and airports and other types of space for transportation
- agricultural such as for farmlands and crops
- even combinations called “Mixed use”.
- Then click “Legend” in the top left corner and locate what zoning that block has – let’s say it’s RGZ for Residential Growth Zone.
- To find out what this permits you to do click “Information” and then Residential Growth Zone (RGZ).
- If you click on “Zones and Overlays” you will see a myriad of uses around the area you have chosen to investigate.
Your taskShare a website that provides planning maps for your area with your peers. If you can’t source one, review the Planning Maps Online website and investigate farming (agriculture) zonings, recreational zonings, retail (or other commercial) zonings on the site.How you believe the zoning may influence the land price? Explain in the comments section.
What Influences Property Values?
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.