Implications for entrepreneurs
ReflectionReflect on the possibility of starting an online business based on the sharing economy model. Using your learnings from the course, ask yourself:
- What market problem will my business solve?
- Who will my competitors be (if any) and how will I differentiate my offering from theirs?
- How will my platform be different from existing sharing economy platforms?
- What will the benefits and challenges be of my online business?
- Can I come up with ideas based on my learning to address those challenges?
Business Futures: the Sharing Economy
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.