Ready to get your credential?
Thank you for participating in Career Credentials: Evidence Your Self-management Skills
We hope you enjoyed this course and found these materials stimulating and engaging.
If you’ve gathered enough examples and evidence to address all the criteria and dimensions of your self-management level, why not consider applying for an internationally recognised, university-level credential to prove your expertise?
What can I use a credential for?
Deakin Professional Practice credentials are a credible and versatile way of gaining formal recognition of your capabilities measured against international qualifications frameworks. Credentials enable you to:
- evidence your expertise in employability skills such as self-management to current and future employers
- easily share this evidence online via digital badges in CVs and professional platforms like LinkedIn
- obtain credit in Deakin’s Master of Leadership and other masters courses.
What do I need to do to apply for a credential?
The credential process is conducted 100% online and can be completed at your own pace. All you need to do is:
- provide and reference examples that address each criterion of the credential and show how you’re operating at the required levels of autonomy, influence and complexity for your chosen level
- write a reflective testimony
- record a video testimony.
Find out more about the credentialling process here.
Apply now for a 10% discount
If you haven’t already, upgrade now to receive your FutureLearn Certificate of Achievement (once you meet the eligibility criteria).
Submit your Certificate of Achievement when applying for your self-management credential and receive 10% off the usual assessment fee of AU$450 (plus GST, where applicable) by using the code DeakinPPCSelf1018.
© Deakin University