Universidad de Palermo
Universidad de Palermo is one of the most innovative universities in Latin America. A world class, global, private, non-profit university located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, it’s student population comes from 51 different countries, with more than 30% international students.
Students, faculty and alumni are part of a unique, global academic community characterized by its creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. It currently holds exchange and other collaboration programs with top world universities such as Yale Law School, New York University (NYU), Politecnico di Milano, Technion, Carnegie Mellon, University of Zurich, Peking University, and many others.
UP offers on campus, online and blended programs. Areas of study: School of Architecture, School of Design & Communication, School of Business, School of Engineering, School of Law, School of Social Sciences, Psychology, Online education
Rankings: Independently of the methodology, Universidad de Palermo is considered among the best universities in the world.
- Ranked #1 Arts and Design: Number one among private universities in Argentina, #3 in Latin America - QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020, Arts and Design
- Ranked #1 International students: The university with the highest percentage of international students in Latin America - QS World University Rankings 2020
- Ranked #1 in Latin America: Number one among universities under 50 years in Latin America, #61-70 in the world - QS Top 50 Under 50 2020
- Top 10 Business School in Latin America - QS Global 250 Business Schools Report 2017
- Ranked #1 MBA in Argentina, #5 in Latin America - QS Global MBA Ranking 2020